July has been a busy month, so I slipped my mind to post my two week updates on how my current book is going. Since I have time this weekend, here is the update post. Having reached 38k towards the 50k word count I tend to stick with for each of my books, I should have this new one done in about three weeks.
I also added new links to the paperback versions of my books on Amazon and Barnes & Noble. Since I combined the first three books of Dyalessia Games into one E-book, I’ve also made a new header at the top of my web page for boxed sets.
Anyhow, I’ll be back with another book update in about two weeks. I might also have my cover for Rainy Day’s by then. If I do, I’ll post it in the first section for the new trilogy.