Updates…

With the current week of writing on the two books I’m working on, I ended the week with 19,000 words out of the 55,000+ word goal for Rainy Days book two. I also hit 10,000 words towards Elly of Ellyville. I’m still not sure what the end word count goal will be for this book, but I’d like to hit 55,000+ for this one.

I’ve also put together my schedule for 2019, which I plan to post on my web site once I post this update. For the last few hours I also changed all of my books, adding the current reading list to the books I published in 2017 and early 2018. I also fixed a few spelling errors which slipped through. The last change I made was putting a page at the end of each book listing my social media/web links, the same way I’ve did with Dyalessia Friends: Elly & Kitty.

Okay, this is my updated post for where things stand. I’ll be back next weekend with another update!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: