May 18th…

Weekend time means another update time! I’ve completed the revisions and editing on Dyalessia Games book one. As I mentioned, I plan on working on converting my other books to Kindle’s file format instead of the Word doc files I’ve used for the past year, which also means I’ll run these stories through another round of edits when I do this.

Rainy’s third book is coming along. I hit my 40k word goal for the week, which means I have about three weeks left of writing to do to finish this book and this trilogy.

I’m at the halfway point for the prequel book for Bastet’s/Rainy’s setting, having hit 25k words this week. I skipped writing on Friday, but I still hit my weekly word goal so I didn’t mind not working on this book on Friday.

During the week I also started the opening passage for Cleo’s and Petra’s second short story, which I plan to publish in July, probably the first week of the month.

Otherwise, this week has been tough because it rained for four or five days, and all I did was ache. Especially in my incision scar across my right side, which meant I spent a lot of time laying in bed reading and resting. Finally at the end of the week, the ache eased enough for me to get things done.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: