Virus update. We’ve reached 64,115 known cases and 1,263 dead. This means since last week we’ve had 1,367 new cases and 19 deaths. This includes the totals from today.
Book news. I’ve reached 13,300 words into Crimson Rose’s sixth 20k short story. I should add another 4k to 5k this week, which means I might finish it this week. If not, it’ll be early the week after.
I’ve reached page 43 of 95 in editing Rainy’s second story. However, I’m going to do six more pages tonight once I finish my website update and videos. I have the suggestions for the third one, and I’ll work on it at the end of May and into June.
Melody & Sarah’s second story for Dyalessia Games will be published tonight.
I’ve written 99,200ish words this year towards my 280,000ish goal.
Vella goal: 4,700ish words. I’ve written three episodes. I plan to work on the fourth one this week.
The free short story where Felia meets Bastet is one I offer on my mailing list.
Gaming news. Resident Evil: Village.
Reading for the week. The cover images are posted on Pinterest.
1) A Nightmare on Elk Street by by C. T. Phipps is book three of his The Bright Falls Mysteries series.
2) The Date by T.B. Markinson.
3) The Love Project by T.B. Markinson and Miranda MacLeod.
4) Sculpting Her Heart by Annette Mori.
5) A Perfect Mess by Sienna Waters.
6) The Misadventures of Two Reluctant Zombie Hunters: Floaters, Bloaters and Poppers by KL Rhavensfyre is book three of her The Misadventures of Two Reluctant Zombies Hunters series.
7) Rest and Relaxation: The Next Chapter by KL Rhavensfyre is book two of her Rest and Relaxation series.