Another weekend, another update.
Rainy’s third book is coming along the way I expected. So far I’m at 15k words, which is the goal I wanted to reach by the end of the week.
I’m ahead on my prequel book to Bastet’s/Rainy’s series because I wrote a bit more than I expected. So, I’m at 13k into this book, which won’t be finished until August.
I also made another change to my website, adding links to the book pages in the series pages. I wanted to do this last week, but debated about doing so. When someone else mentioned it might be a good idea, I agreed with them.
Okies. This is it for now. I’ll return next week with another status report.