Virus update. We’ve reached 4,374 known cases and 283 dead. This means since last week we’ve had 189 new cases and 4 new deaths. This includes the totals from last Sunday till this one. The news updated early.
This week has been rough. I’ve felt horrible all week. My incision, kidneys, and other body parts are aching. I managed to get my words done, but it took everything I had.
Book news. I finished Cleo’s new 10k short story. This week I added 4,400 words to it. I’ve self edited, printed, and gave to my reader. This short will be sent to the editor in August. Monday I return to Crimson Rose. May’s excited about it. Grins.
After thinking about my mailing list, I decided to change it to monthly. Finding a topic each week turned into a struggle. So, my plan is to send an update each time I have a new release, which means the newsletter should go out on the second week of the month.
I uploaded my twenty-seventh writing video on my Youtube channel. As usual, I talk about the same things I do here but maybe more. I’ve also been uploading gaming clips. Most are ten to twenty minutes long. On Wednesday I plan to upload another clip for Sword Art Online’s newest game.
Gaming news. More Sword Art Online. So much of it. I’m enjoying it, but the gathering quests are annoying. I’ve put 100 hours into it so far. I still have two chapters to go, according to the achievements. Plus a ton of side quests/monsters to fight. There’s a lot to do in this game!
No new work on my puzzle.
Reading for the week. The cover images are posted on my Pinterest account.
1) One Woman’s Treasure by Jean Copeland.
2) Elven Superiority by M. Kistulot.
3) True Grit Spirit by Lily Harper Hart is a Maddie Graves and Hannah Hickok cross over book.
4) Wicked Games by Lily Harper Hart is book seventeen of her Ivy Morgan series.
5) Coyote Blues by Karen F. Williams.
6) Imaginary Numbers by Seanan McGuire is book nine of her InCryptid series.
7) Fiends & Familiars by Debra Dunbar is book six of her Accidental Witches series.
8) Death Awaits by T. S. Paul is book ten in his Federal Witch series.